We have chosen to remain out-of-network, meaning that we do not submit claims to insurance and that the full fee is payable at the time of your appointment. However, we provide a “super bill” (statement of services) that includes all diagnostic information and CPT codes that document what you have paid for. You may independently choose to submit super bills to your insurance; it is possible that some of the services may be covered in part by your health insurance with your out-of-network benefit. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per out-of-network therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?